Olympiads can somewhat be described as competitive exams that push the children to perform to the best of their abilities, discovering talents and exceeding expectations. Simmi foundation encourages its kids to take part in these exams, which offer different kinds of subjects according to class.
With cut throat competition that is the new norm with students its important for them to test themselves and push their limits. It's time to develop a sense of confidence and self esteem.
Simmi foundation ensures this, by our national level Olympiads for students from grade three to twelve, where the subjects vary according to the standard. These tests are set to be challenging in nature and give a child a fair idea about where they stand academically, and to encourage them to strive for betterment.
- Academic guidance and counselling for other competitive exams.
- Developing sense of healthy academic competition.
- Develop scientific and mathematical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Managed and monitored by experts who have vast experience.
- Books, sample papers, expert advice provided.